- The Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board is pleased to submit to Congress its Twenty-Third Annual Report for Calendar Year 2012.
The Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (DNFSB) FY 2011 Service Contract Inventory Analysis and FY 2012 Service Contract InventoryAttachment:
Factors That Could Affect the Timely Execution and Safety of the Uranium Processing Facility (UPF) Project
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 | Knoxville Convention CenterAttachment:
The Board has released the data from this years, 2012 Annual Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey. Survey Results, can be found at the link above.
- The Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (Board) is pleased to announce that David S. Jonas has been named the Board’s General Counsel.Attachment:
The Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board is pleased to announce that Mr. Sean Sullivan of Ledyard, Connecticut has been named as its newest member. He was confirmed by Congress on August 2, 2012, for a term expiring October 18, 2015.Attachment:
The Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board has published its proposed Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Fee Schedule Update and solicits comments from interested organizations and individual members of the public.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Status of Actions Related to Unresolved Technical Safety Issues and DOE’s Implementation Plan (IP)
Thursday, March 22, 2012 | Three Rivers Convention Center
The Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (Board) is proud to announce that the Board was recognized as ranked among the top five Best Places to Work in the Federal Government for 2011 for small agencies by the Partnership for Public Service. The Board was ranked second among 35 small agencies (100 to 1,999 employees). The Board’s overall employee satisfaction score was 89.3.
The Board has released the data from this years, 2011 Annual Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey. Survey Results, Trend Report and Summary can be found at the link above.
Welcome to our new website! If you are new to the website, read about who we are in the About section or explore some of the links on the right side of the homepage to see what interests you. For those who have been here before, welcome back!
The Board has released Recommendation 2011-1, Safety Culture at the Waste Treatment and Immobilization Plant. To learn more about the Board's most recent recommendation and all related correspondence, such as responses from the Department of Energy, comments the Board has received from the public, and associated milestones for implementation, click here: Recommendation 2011-1
Date and Time of Meeting: June 16, 2011.
Session I: 1 p.m.-5 p.m.; Session II: 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
This is the third in a series of public meetings to examine the Department of Energy's (DOE) implenlentation of Recommendation 2004-1, Oversight of Complex, High-Hazard Nuclear Operations.
- You can listen to the Archival Audio Webcast here. Which is available for 60 days.
For a DVD copy of this meeting , please contact us here.
- This is the third in a series of public meetings to examine the Department of Energy's (DOE) implenlentation of Recommendation 2004-1, Oversight of Complex, High-Hazard Nuclear Operations.
- Public Meeting: May 25, 2011, Session I: 9:00 a .m. - 11:45 a.m.; Session II: 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- You can listen to the Audio Webcast here.