As leader and/or individual contributor to multi-disciplinary oversight teams, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analyzing design, quality assurance, and operational data for adequacy of all aspects of electrical distribution systems related to nuclear safety within DOE’s defense nuclear complex, and providing written reports and briefings.
- Conducting special studies, analyses, or reviews within area of expertise such as those related to compliance with industry standards in design, construction, maintenance, testing, and quality assurance of electrical distribution systems and equipment.
- Reviewing work products of consultants, DOE contractors, and others in area of expertise.
- Assisting in identification and development of appropriate Board actions, including formal Board recommendations to DOE.
- Reviewing and assessing the adequacy of DOE policies, programs, and activities that have the potential for affecting public health and safety.
- Undertaking on-site reviews and field assignments, as appropriate.
- Mentoring junior and peer engineering staff in electrical engineering job assignments
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - Friday, June 19, 2015