As the Supervisory Contract Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Serving as the Division Director with responsibility for planning, directing, and evaluating the policies, plans and programs related to the acquisition of goods and services;
- Management of the Board’s budget, financial, travel, and supply operations. Operations managed include budget formulation and execution, financial management, and all procurement activities such as simplified acquisition, contract negotiation and award, and administration;
- Establishing short- and long-term plans and strategic goals;
- Negotiating and administering contract terms and conditions for a wide range of complex contracts (e.g. nuclear engineering technical support services, information technology equipment and services, intergovernmental accounting support, and other management support services required); and
- Supervising a small staff of professional, administrative support, and contractor personnel, including evaluating performance, identifying training needs, and recommending personnel actions.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - Wednesday, April 2, 2014