As the Supervisory Contract Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Serving as the Division Director with responsibility for planning, directing, and evaluating the policies, plans and programs related to the acquisition of goods and services;
- Managing the Board’s budget, financial, travel, and supply operations (i.e. budget formulation and execution, financial management, and all procurement activities such as simplified acquisition, contract negotiation and award, and administration);
- Establishing short- and long-term plans and strategic goals;
- Negotiating and administering contract terms and conditions for a wide range of complex contracts (e.g. nuclear engineering technical support services, information technology equipment and services, intergovernmental accounting support, and other management support services required); and
- Supervising a small staff of professional, administrative support, and contractor personnel, including evaluating performance, identifying training needs, and recommending personnel actions.
Monday, May 19, 2014 - Monday, June 2, 2014