|Position ID||Title||Pay Bands||Level||Class||Details Link|
|15-003||Deputy General Manager||ES-0340||Professional||USAJobs.gov|
The DNFSB provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants requesting an accommodation should contact the Human Resources office at 1-800-788-4016 or 202-694-7000.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
You may apply using a resume or a similar document. All materials submitted with your resume become the property of the U.S. Government and will not be returned.
Prior to appointment, applicants are required to undergo screening for illegal drug use. After employment, individuals are subject to random drug testing. Applicants are required to obtain and maintain a "Q" level security clearance.
Veterans preference will be given only with proof of status submitted with the application.
Other Necessary Documentation to include with Your Application
- Optional Form 306 (OF 306), Declaration for Federal Employment - This form determines your suitability for Federal employment, authorizes a background investigation and certifies the accuracy of the information in your application. You may access OPM's website at www.opm.gov/forms/html/of.htm or call (202) 694-7023 to obtain a copy of the form OF 306.
- A current performance appraisal (Federal employees only).
- A copy of latest SF-50 or other proof of employment (Federal employees only).
- The grade(s) and/or salary for which you wish to be considered.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification statement for Selective Service Registration prior to appointment.
Note: Do not supply additional information. Materials such as, certificates of training, position descriptions, award certificates or publications will not be forwarded for review. Applications will not be returned.
Where to Send Your Application and Attachments
If you are mailing, or e-mailing your applications, please do the following:
|Mail to:||Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board|
Division of Human Resources
Attn: Human Resources
625 Indiana Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
|Personal Delivery:||Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board|
625 Indiana Avenue, NW - Suite 700